Without a doubt, the holiday shopping season can be the most exciting and the most stressful time of the year for Amazon sellers.
Managing your team and especially your customer service during this hectic time will be key to your success and sanity.
Tygh Walters and Michael Melgar of SellerSmile, a customer service agency for Amazon sellers, introduce their new Amazon Customer Service Holiday Survival Guide, available for free download at: http://keywordpodcast.com/customer-service/
Link to the holiday survival guide ebook: http://keywordpodcast.com/customer-service/
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: email@example.com