What’s your goal? What’s your dream? Why are you selling on Amazon?
In this episode, we’re giving you ideas and tools to help you achieve the end game you’re looking forward. Tyler Jefcoat with Seller Accountant, gives his own perspective as someone who has built and sold a company.
Register for a free, live webinar with Kate Valentine and Tyler Jefcoat, founder of Seller Accountant!
"Selling an Amazon Business"
Monday, 27 August 2018, at 4:00 PM
Other episodes with Tyler in this series:
Episode 010: Managing Profitability and Cash.
Episode 009: Basics and Mistakes of eCommerce Accounting.
Links coming soon! 🙂
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org