The whole goal and focus for the month of April has been on customer service. We’re hoping that at the end of the month sellers can create a solid customer service strategy to improve your Amazon business.
The founders of SellerSmile are joining us again to discuss reasons why sellers should consider outsourcing customer service. We’ll cover when sellers should look at outsourcing and how long that transition can take.
Plus, we’re breaking down some of the costs associated with hiring someone or outsourcing customer service.
Other episodes in the series:
Upcoming webinar hosted by Keyword with SellerSmile.
Monday, April 30th 2018, at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Webinar focusing on Increasing sales by providing amazing customer support!
Learn more about >>> SellerSmile
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: email@example.com