Finding the right price for a product is tricky. You want to make sure it’s the right price to move product, while still making the highest possible margins.
Marell Morel from Cascadia gives us a pricing strategy that should used while managing private label products at Amazon.
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
Exclusive Deal! $15 Off with promo code: AMAZONINSIDER
VirtuousGraphics offers services tailored to Amazon sellers who are looking to increase their product listing page click-through rate, conversion rate, and overall level of sales. They are able to improve your Amazon listings through exceptional graphic design services such as product inserts, image graphics, logo creation, and product packaging. What's more, you can count on them for superb product photography that will better highlight the items that you are selling. Resulting in your products standing out from the competition, allowing for an increase in brand awareness, sales, and profits.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: email@example.com