Myth #1: Your company has to be perfect before it can be sold.
Then, we’re going to cover four more myths with Chris Bodnar and Chris Shipferling that business owners often deal with (sometimes struggle with) when it comes to selling their business.
The managing partners at Global Wired Advisors will also be talking through ways to help potential sellers get over those misconceptions.
Chris Bodnar and Chris Shipferling of Global Wired Advisors are this episode's guests on Keyword: the Amazon Insiders and Extras Podcast.
Connect with Global Wired Advisors
Quickly sell your online business and take on what lies ahead.
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org