If someone purchases your product, you want to thank them for the purchase and you want to hear the feedback. However, if it was purchased from Amazon, then technically they’re not your direct customer, they’re Amazon's.
That’s why you have to make sure every single policy is followed to make sure Amazon and the customers are happy. SellerSmile joins us one last time to talk us through how to interrupt Amazon’s policies and interact with customers.
Other episodes in the series:
Buyer-Seller Messaging Service overview [Amazon article]
Prohibited seller activities and actions [Amazon article]
Upcoming webinar hosted by Keyword with SellerSmile.
Monday, April 30th 2018, at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Webinar focusing on Increasing sales by providing amazing customer support!
Learn more about >>> SellerSmile
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org