Prime Day 2018 featured glitches with Amazon web pages, but it also brought in massive sales and Prime membership sign ups.
Peter Kearns, vice president with 180Commerce advises how sellers can analyze their Prime Day results and use those insights heading into Q4.
Amazon.com Announces Second Quarter Sales up 39% to $52.9 Billion [Press Release].
"The fourth annual Prime Day was Amazon’s biggest global shopping event ever, welcoming more new Prime members on July 16th than any other previous day in Amazon history. Members purchased more than 100 million products, and the best-selling items worldwide were the Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote and Echo Dot. Small and medium-sized businesses selling on Amazon exceeded $1.5 billion in sales during the Prime Day event. Additionally, Prime members saved millions of dollars at Whole Foods Market with Prime Day deals."
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org