Amazon Prime Day 2018 is just around the corner. For a little bit more than 24 hours, Amazon hosts a massive sale with Black-Friday-type deals. The deals bring millions of shoppers to Amazon searching for those deals and looking at other listings too.
The massive amount of people on the site means that every seller, every listing, every ad needs to be ready to capture the attention of new potential customers.
Former Amazonian Emily Murray with Cascadia shares a couple things sellers need to make happen right now to be successful for Prime Day 2018.
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: email@example.com
Show Notes - Episode: 076
>>> COMING SOON