Pictures are worth a thousand words but a bad picture can cost you thousands.
Good product photos will capture shoppers’ attention, help them fully understand the product and decrease returns.
In this episode we’re talking with Rachel Greer and David Johnson from Cascadia about ways to create eye-catching photos that showcase your products and help increase clicks and conversion.
LINK >>> Amazon Product Image Requirements
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
"Buy UPC codes, and receive them instantly upon payment. 100% authentic GS1 codes. We will beat any price!"
Get 20% off with the promo code: “KEYPOD20”: https://www.snapupc.com/
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org