One of the biggest ways to grow your Amazon business is by expanding off of Amazon to other marketplaces. There are several marketplaces you can and should be selling on.
In this episode former Amazonian Peter Kearns tells us which marketplaces you should be selling on and steps you can follow to expand.
This episode's sponsors:
So you’ve made a great product - and you’re ready to start shipping inventory from China. But wait - Will it pass inspections? Do you know how to handle international shipping and customs? Will it be ready for FBA when it gets to the United States?
Any mistakes in any of these steps can cost you time, money and impact your listings. Be confident that everything will be handled the right way by using FBAForward and their team of Amazon experts.
They not only offer pre-inspection in China and US customs clearance but they also personally receive your products and make sure they’re ready for FBA plus they do prep and product testing.
FBAForward simplifies all the logistics so you can focus on building and scaling your business. You can find them at http://fbaforward.com/
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org