It’s been nearly a year since Amazon made a major change when it comes to reviews. They banned Incentivized Review Clubs, disrupting a major go-to strategy for many Amazon merchants.
In this episode we’re looking at reviews and the importance both positive and negative reviews have on sales and ranking.
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $250,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $250,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
If you need help growing sales on Amazon try snagshout.com. Snagshout is the marketing tool you need to grow your Amazon business by generating product reviews, boosting keyword ranking, and improving sales velocity.
Keyword listeners can get 20% off the first month with promo code “insider”
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: email@example.com
Show Notes - Episode: 041
>> Link to show notes coming soon