Good customer service is key to being successful on Amazon. Customer service is one of the biggest things that customers will notice about your brand and it can set you apart from other sellers.
Former Amazonian Emily Murray joins us to talk about how you can improve your own customer service.
>>> Think Cascadia
This episode's "Amazon insider" is Emily Murray.
This episode's sponsors:
Qualify for funding. Get a $100 e-gift card.
Apply for up to $150,000 of funding through Kabbage, and you’ll get a $100 e-gift card when you qualify (1). Get Started!
- Apply securely in minutes
- Access a line of credit of up to $150,000 (2)
- Withdraw what you need, when you need it
- Only pay for what you use
1. Customers who apply for a Kabbage line of credit using the link in this email and are approved will receive a $100 Tango e-gift card via email 3-4 weeks after qualifying. The Tango card can be redeemed for one gift card toward the customer’s choice of dozens of restaurants, retailers, spas or other experiences. Kabbage reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time. This offer is single-use and non-transferrable. Valid in the US only.
2. Credit lines are subject to periodic review and change, including line reduction, line increases, or line elimination. This is not a revolving account. Individual requests for capital are separate installment loans.
SellerSmile offers world-class, US-based customer service for your Amazon Business by managing your Buyer-Seller Messaging for you. SellerSmile ensures your business maintains fast response times, keeping your buyers and you, smiling 🙂
Giving your customers the best possible shopping experience is how you can separate your business from its competitors.
Keyword listeners! Get 50% your first month of service with promo code "KEYWORD50"
Learn more at: https://www.sellersmile.com/
This podcast is for you! Which topics would you like discussed? What do you want to hear from our “Amazon Insiders”?
For a chance to have your question featured on future episodes, send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org